3Quarter Design- Sunset Journal- 'Remember This'



'Remember This'

 3Quarter Design

SUNSET JOURNAL

by Mel the Twilight Scrapper

21.2.2021

The Ingredients
3Quarter Designs Sunset Journal  Sunrise 3.8" x 12#SJ004
3Quarter Designs Sunset Journal Dream 3.8" x 12 #SJ005
3Quarter Designs Sunset Journal Sunset 3.8" x 12 #SJ006
3Quarter Designs Sunset Journal 12 x 12 Bouquet #SJ001
3Quarter Designs Sunset Journal Poem 3.8" x 12 #SJ007
3Quarter Designs Sunset Journal Dusk 3.8" x 12 #SJ009
1 patina brass key
1  moulded key hole painted with purple acrylic ( sculpy)
3 navy mini paper flowersNavy kaiser blooms
1 large fabric tassel flowers
black felt tip pen from writing on the page.


When I designed this page I wanted to bring the aqua, purple and orange out in the range. Its a really feminine paper range butterflies, female faces and lots of flowers. I started by cutting out a variety of circles in cardstock (Kraft and Navy blue). I stencilled the background using the dusty attic stencil/modelling paste and some Nuvo cherry bomb powder to create a subtle background.


I proceeded to cut out the florals, leaves, butterflies, clock, sentiments, words written on scrolls, lady's face and layered them using 3d foam. I punched circles cut them in half and black ink stamped them. I hand painted green leaves on watercolour paper and created purple and green swirls on the background of the page, this was done with Nuvo shimmer powder and water and a paint brush. You could use any powder colour you have.


I layered flowers and cut outs which I had fussy cut from Sunset Journal- paper. The leaves were cut from the chipboard and painted green. I added some 3-Dimensional flowers, navy and silver sequins to build more dimension in the page. I added glass dewdrops to the page for water drops on the flowers.




I loved how this colour combination came together so easily. Who would of thought orange and purple would be a hit? The cute frame that holds a photo of my mum and I really matches the colours of the page. Its such a vintage range that has so many different uses from journals to canvasses to cards. The possibilities seem to be endless.

Happy crafting friends enjoy following your creative passion.....

Happy Mother's day mum I'm going to put this in a frame for you.
lots of love Mel ( The Twilight Scrapper)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the Sea 49andMarket ‘shipwreck’

A Merry Frame @SOYL CIJ

‘Little Moments’ Happiness CVS